Ham & Pickle Roll-Ups
I made these for lunch the other day and my girls and I loved them! 🙌🏼
RECIPE: (Makes 9 pieces)
1. Lay 6 slices of ham on a cutting board, slightly overlapping. If using thin slices, place another 6 slices over top.
2. Spread on about 3 Tbsp of whipped cream cheese.
3. On the end closest to you, add 3-4 baby dill pickles.
4. Roll it up tightly and cut it into even pieces.
5. Place them on a plate and sprinkle with Everything Bagel seasoning.
NUTRITION: 1 piece | 1g total carbs | 0g fiber | 43 calories | 5g protein | 2g fat | 0.4g sugar