Juicy Kebobs in a pan that require NO bbq or skewers, and a homemade Kebab Sauce. High protein, low calorie, Perfect for meal prep and done in 20 minutes.👇🏼
• 1 heaping cup lean ground beef (the leaner it is, the lower the calories)
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
• 1 tbsp minced garlic
• 1 tsp minced ginger
• Season with salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and chili flakes
• 1 tsp olive oil or spray (to cook)
• 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt, plain
• 2 tbsp light mayo
• Squeeze of lemon
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• Pinch of cumin and salt
Rice: I use 1/2 cup uncooked Brown or White Rice, which yields approx. 1 and a half to 2 cups of cooked rice. The yellow colour comes from added turmeric powder when cooking rice.
Serving Size: 2
• These kebobs can last in the fridge for the week, and even longer if frozen and reheated. Great to meal prep in large batches.
• You may throw all kebob ingredients in a food processor and blend to speed up the process, especially with chopping vegetables.
• You may use any type of ground meat (chicken, lamb, etc) of choice.
Calories/Macros (Per Serving):
Approx. 442 Calories