I want to give you the confidence to experiment baking something new without worrying about failure or wastage 💪
Bringing to you the easiest ever 4 ingredient chocolate pudding recipe ❤️🤌🏻
Made with simple ingredients, nothing beats this chocolatey decadent delight ✨✨
Make it in your kitchen today and enjoy this happiness in a bowl 🥰🥰
🍫1 + 1/2 cup milk
🍫1/4 cup cornstarch
🍫2 tbsp cocoa powder
🍫1/4 cup sugar
1. In a bowl whisk together 1/2 cup milk , cocoa powder and cornstarch untill there are no large lumps.
2. Next, in a saucepan set over medium heat, put the remaining 1 cup of milk and sugar and bring it to a boil.
3. pour the milk & cornflour slurry into the saucepan. I like to use a sieve so no lumps enter the saucepan.
4. Cook this mixture on medium heat for a couple of minutes and whisk constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
5. When the mixture begins to thicken, take the pan off the heat and immediately pour the mixture into 2 ramekins.
6. Keep the pudding in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours, or until it is completely set.
7. Demould it carefully on a plate and dust some cocoa powder on top and enjoy!