Vanilla cake is always a good idea, and today I bring to you this yummy eggless recipe with which you can never go wrong🤌🏻✨
I have made this classic recipe in a pressure cooker, and trust me when I say this; it is everything a cake should be❤️❤️
Try it out today and start your week on a sweet note 🥰😇
🍰1/4 cup milk
🍰1/4 tsp vinegar
🍰3 tbsp cup oil
🍰3 tbsp sugar
🍰1/2 tsp vanilla essence
🍰5 tbsp flour
🍰1/4 tsp baking powder
🍰1/4 tsp baking soda
🍰Milk chocolate ganache
🍰White chocolate ganache
1. Place a cooker on low heat and add 1 cup of salt inside it. Place a heat proof stand or a rack inside it and Keep the flame to a low and begin to preheat the pressure cooker for 5 minutes.
2. Line a 4 inch springform pan with a parchment paper and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, add vinegar and milk together and let it rest for few minutes.
4. Then, add sugar, oil and vanilla essence and mix until everything combines well.
5. Sift all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda together and combine with the wet ingredients. Do not overmix the batter.
6. Pour the batter in the lined pan and place it inside the cooker. Cook it for 25-30 minutes.
7. For decorating the cake- Spread a generous layer of milk ganache on the top of the cake. Make the spirals with the white chocolate and with the help of a skewer make a web design.