Today let’s make my all time favourite strawberry cheesecake that gets ready in no time and tastes so so good 🙌🏻🥰
So what are you waiting for ?
Try this delicious recipe and have a party for one today 🏻🏻
🍓6 digestive biscuits
🍓3 tbsp melted butter
🍓½ cup cream cheese, softened
🍓2 tbsp whipping/fresh cream
🍓1/2 tbsp corn flour
🍓1/2 tsp vanilla extract
🍓1/4 cup condensed milk
🍓3 strawberries, puree
🍓2 extra strawberries, chopped
1. In a blender, add biscuits and process them until fully crushed. Now add melted butter and blend again.
2. Transfer the biscuit crumbs into a 4” inch springform pan and press down evenly. Set it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
3. In another bowl, add cream cheese, heavy cream, condensed milk, cornflour and vanilla extract.
4. Mix until the batter is fully combined.
5. Now transfer this on top of the biscuit base. Seal the bottom of the springform pan with two layers of aluminum foil so nothing leaks out.
6. Place the cheesecake tin in a bigger baking dish with hot water creating a water bath.
7. Bake in a preheated oven 160 celsius for about 40 mins.
8. Once baked fully run a knife around the edges while the cheesecake is still warm.
9. Transfer the cheesecake into the fridge to cool for about 2-4 hours.
10. Top it up with strawberry puree and chunks.
11. Slice it and enjoy!