In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, fatbyever.com has adopted the following policy regarding copyright infringement. For infringement notifications, please contact us.
Any person who alleges a violation of her intellectual property must present the following documentation to the company:
* The electronic or physical signature of an authorized representative of the owner of the allegedly infringing material.
* Identification of each and every one of the works allegedly infringed, identification of the material allegedly infringed and its location on the company’s website. The identification must be specific as to the exact location of the material that the owner wishes to see removed.
* Contact information for the party that contacts the company. This includes name, telephone number, postal address, and email address.
* Statement that the contacting party has a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information provided in the complaint is true and accurate and that the agent contacting the company is authorized to do so under penalty of perjury.
After receiving the infringement notification, it is our policy to immediately remove the infringing material or deny access to it.