Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato, Elevate your appetizer game with our mouthwatering Cucumber Bites recipe. Learn how to make creamy herb-infused cream cheese stuffed inside crisp cucumber slices and topped with sweet cherry tomatoes. Perfect for any occasion!
Looking for a refreshing and elegant appetizer that will impress your guests? Try our delectable Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato recipe. These bite-sized treats are not only visually appealing but also burst with flavor. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply craving a delightful snack, these cucumber bites are the perfect choice. Follow our easy step-by-step guide to create a dish that’s sure to become a favorite.
Ingredients Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato:
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- Prepare the Cucumbers:
- Wash the cucumbers thoroughly.
- Trim the ends and cut them into 1-inch thick slices.
- Hollow Out the Cucumber Slices:
- Using a small spoon or melon baller, carefully scoop out a small portion of the center of each cucumber slice, creating a little well for the cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare the Herbs Cream Cheese:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, finely chopped parsley, and dill.
- Season the mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix well until the herbs are evenly incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Fill the Cucumber Slices:
- Using a piping bag or a small spoon, fill each cucumber well with the herb-infused cream cheese mixture.
- Top with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place one half on top of each cream cheese-filled cucumber slice.
- Garnish (Optional):
- For an extra touch of freshness and flavor, you can add a small basil leaf on top of each cherry tomato.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Arrange the Cucumber Bites on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately, and watch as your guests delight in this irresistible appetizer.
These Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato are a delightful combination of crisp, creamy, and sweet flavors. This easy-to-make appetizer will undoubtedly elevate your culinary skills and impress your guests. Perfect for parties, gatherings, or even as a light snack on a sunny day, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser. Give it a try, and your taste buds will thank you!
Here’s the nutritional information for Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato based on approximate serving sizes. Please note that these values can vary depending on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients used.
Nutritional Information Cucumber Bites with Herbs Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomato (Per Serving – 2 Cucumber Bites):
- Calories: Approximately 45-50 calories
- Total Fat: 3.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 60 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 grams
- Sugars: 1 gram
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Vitamin A: 4% DV (Daily Value)
- Vitamin C: 8% DV
- Calcium: 2% DV
- Iron: 1% DV
- Cucumbers are low in calories and provide hydration due to their high water content. They also offer some vitamins and minerals.
- Cream cheese contributes to the total fat and cholesterol content of this dish. Opting for a reduced-fat cream cheese can lower these values.
- Cherry tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and add natural sweetness.
- Fresh herbs like parsley and dill provide flavor and a touch of vitamins and antioxidants.
- This appetizer is relatively low in calories and can be a healthy addition to your diet, especially when consumed in moderation. However, the nutrition may vary depending on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients used.
Please keep in mind that these nutritional values are estimates and can vary based on ingredient choices and serving sizes. If you have specific dietary requirements or are concerned about your calorie intake, it’s a good idea to calculate the exact nutrition using the ingredients you use.